Here’s a list of colloidal silver uses compiled by various people from all over the world who found colloidal silver beneficial in their lives:
- Spray colloidal silver on burns; it will heal rapidly without scarring.
- Use colloidal silver topically on dermatitis, eczema, cuts, wounds, abrasions, rashes, sunburn, razor nicks, and bandages.
- Spray colloidal silver onto plasters; the wound heals much quicker. Also, you get plasters with silver.
- Use colloidal silver on acne.
- Add to bath water, gargle, douches, colon irrigation, nasal spray and dental water-pic solutions.
- Cuts downtime dramatically with colds, flu, pneumonia, staph, strep, respiratory infections and rhinoviruses.
- Skin itch, eye, and ear infections, some moles and warts vanish when colloid is sprayed on the body after bathing.
- Use with Q-tip on fingernail, toenail, and ear fungi.
- Neutralise tooth decay and bad breath. Silver colloid stops halitosis by eliminating bacteria deep in throat and on back of the tongue. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, silver colloid never permits strain-resistant pathogens to evolve.
- Put a few drops on band-aids and bandages to shorten healing times.
- Health professionals might consider IV and IM injections. Tumor and polyp shrinking are reported when masses are injected directly (when colloid is added in correct proportions to sterile physiological saline or Ringer’s Solution which contains ~9000 ppm sodium chloride).
- Toothaches, mouth sores, bacterial irritations are diminished.
- Soak dentures to reduce bacterial count and help prevent mouth infections.
- Excellent for diapers and diaper rash.
- Spray in shoes, between toes, between legs to stop most skin itch, athlete’s foot, fungi, jock itch.
- Diminish dandruff, psoriasis, skin rashes, etc.
- Spray inside shoes, watch bands and gloves and under fingernails periodically.
- Safely sterilise anything from toothbrushes to surgical instruments.
- Colloidal silver is an excellent water purifier and beneficial to the body, unlike chlorine tablets which are far from healthy. Water stored with one or two tablespoons of colloidal silver per 5l will be safe and sweet tasting for a very long time. Water containing germ contaminants [not toxic chemicals] can be made drinkable by adding 2-3 tablespoons per 5 liters. After testing 23 methods of purifying water, NASA selected a silver system for its space shuttle.
- Spray on garbage to prevent decay odours.
- Use as a toilet spray.
- Mist kitchen sponges, towels, cutting boards to eliminate E. Coli 0157:H7 and salmonella bacteria to prevent food poisoning, gastrointestinal inflammation, and genital tract infections.
- Spray refrigerator, freezer and food storage bin interiors.
- Stop mildew and wood rot.
- Add to water-based paints, wallpaper paste, dishwasher, cleaning and mopping solutions, etc.
- Spray pet bedding and let dry.
- Spray on top of contents of opened jam, jelly, and condiment containers and inside lids before replacing.
- Spray air conditioner filters after cleaning.
- Swab air ducts and vents to prevent breeding sites for germs.
- Use routinely in laundry final rinse water and always before packing away seasonal clothes. Damp clothes or towels and washcloths will not sour or mildew.
- Eliminate unwanted microorganisms in planter soils and hydroponics systems.
- Spray plant foliage to stop fungi, molds, rot, and most plant diseases.
- Treat pools, fountains, humidifiers, Jacuzzis, hot tubs, baths, dishwashers, re-circulating cooling tower water, gymnasium foot dips, and bath and shower mats.
- Treat shower stalls, tubs, fonts, animal watering troughs, shavers to avoid trading germs.
- Put in cooking water.
- Human and animal shampoos become disinfectants.
- Prevent carpets, drapes, wallpaper from mildewing.
- Wipe telephone mouthpieces, pipe sterns, headphones, hearing aids, eyeglass frames, hairbrushes, combs, loofas.
- Spray toilet seats, bowls, tile floors, sinks, urinals, doorknobs to disinfect.
- Kill persistent odors by spraying area.
- Rinse pillowcases, sheets, towels, and bedclothes.
- Add when canning, preserving, bottling.
- Add to juices to enhance shelf-life.
- Add to milk to delay spoiling, fermenting, deteriorating or curdling. Before fridges existed, a silver coin was put in a bottle of milk to make it last.
- Rinse fruit and vegetables before storing or using.
- Mix in postage stamp, envelope, and tape moistening wells, paint and paste pots to prevent bacterial growth, odors, spoiling or souring.
- Add 5ml colloidal silver to flowers and it last 2-3 times longer.
- Colloidal silver is excellent for skin problems in dogs and cats. Some vets give cortisone injections for skin problems. This often damaged the animal’s kidneys permanently.
- It kills all bacteria, algae, etc. in fish ponds, flower pots, drinking troughs for birds/pets etc.
There are literally thousands of colloidal silver uses! Don’t find yourself without this inexpensive, odourless, tasteless, colourless, totally benign and powerful non-toxic disinfectant and healing agent.
You’ll find that a spray or misting bottle of colloidal silver solution may be the most useful health enhancement tool in your environment. You might call it… your first aid kit in a bottle!
The above has been collected and collated from various sources. Ed.