Colloidal silver is a proven, very effective remedy against acne, boils and pimples. Used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, you’ll soon see a tremendous difference in your skin.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder characterized by pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads.
Acne affects mostly the face, the upper part of the chest, and the back.
Acne, boils and pimples occurs most commonly during adolescence, and often continues into adulthood.
Nobody is completely sure what causes acne. Some, say it is caused by an increase in testosterone, which accrues during puberty, regardless of gender.
Increased Androgen Levels
Other experts believe the primary cause is a rise in androgen levels – androgen is a type of hormone. Androgen levels rise during adolescence.
Rising androgen levels make the oil glands under your skin grow; the enlarged gland produces more oil. Excessive sebum can break down cellular walls in your pores, causing bacteria to grow.
Factors Which Contribute
Factors that can contribute to acne include heredity, oily skin, hormonal imbalance, monthly menstrual cycles, and candidiasis.
Other possible contributing factors are allergies, stress, and the use of certain types of drugs, such as steroids, lithium, oral contraceptives, and some anti-epileptic drugs.
Nutritional deficiencies and /or a diet high in saturated fats, hydrogenated fats, and animal products can also be involved. Acne develops as a result of blockages in the follicles.
Hormonal activity, such as menstrual cycles and puberty, may also contribute to the formation of acne.
Various Types of Pimples
- Whiteheads – remain under the skin and are very small.
- Blackheads – clearly visible, they are black and appear on the surface of the skin. Remember that a blackhead is not caused by dirt. Scrubbing your face vigorously when you see blackheads will not help.
- Papules – visible on the surface of the skin. They are small bumps, usually pink.
- Pustules – clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are red at their base and have pus at the top.
- Nodules – clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are large, solid pimples. They are painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts – clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are painful, and are filled with pus. Cysts can easily cause scars.
Colloidal Silver For Acne, Boils & Pimples
- Massage Silverlab Healing Gel or Healing Cream gently into the affected area after showering or bathing. Preferably use the one product in the morning and the other in the evening. This allows the different beneficial attributes of each product to be of benefit to you.
- Drink 5ml of Silverlab Liquid twice per day until the acne has cleared up.
- Increase your intake of raw foods. The more natural raw foods consumed, the faster the skin will clear and heal. Especially include raw foods that contain oxalic acid, including almonds, beets, cashews, and Swiss chard. Exceptions are spinach and rhubarb; these contain oxalic acid, but should be consumed in small amounts only.
- Eat lots of fruits.
- Eat more foods rich in zinc, including shellfish, soybeans, whole grains, sunflower seeds, and a small amount of raw nuts daily.
- Drink plenty of fresh water.
- Eliminate all processed foods from the diet, and do not use iodized salt. Processed foods also contain high levels of iodine, which is known to worsen acne.
Natural Health Tips From Jan J Lategan
Hormone imbalance during the rapid growth of teenagers in their puberty years.
Drink 8 glasses of water daily; eat yogurt AB 200ml or take probiotics. Wash the skin with pure glycerine soap.
5–10ml of colloidal silver on an empty stomach, swirling in the for about 1 minute before you swallow; spray Colloidal Silver on the skin or apply Colloidal Silver gel or cream; Echinacea; Milk Thistle; 1-t teaspoons of turmeric; zinc, Vitamin A and B6; flaxseed capsules.
Remark: Avoid Roaccutane, cases are known where eyes were permanently damaged.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.1]
- Bacterial infection in a hair follicle or clogged sweat gland; mainly behind the neck, the groin and under the arms.
- Heat and moisture allow the bacteria to thrive in these areas.
- Recurrent boils may be caused by bad bacteria in the intestines which end up in the bloodstream and cause infection.
- Poor personal hygiene, overweight and sweating increases the rid of boils.
- Boils often occur in batches and are then called carbuncles or nine-eye.
- Never squeeze a boil to break it open, as this can force the bacteria inward into the bloodstream.
- 5ml colloidal silver at bedtime to kill the bad bacteria.
- Spray colloidal silver frequently to disinfect the boil and drink some on an empty stomach several times per day to detox the digestive canal
- Echinacea (1×2) (6 days per week) to detox the blood.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.10]
Pimple Rash (Impetigo)
Infectious, purulent blisters that burst and form a honey-coloured, forms a scaly crust, especially children due to a bacterial infection.
- Spray Colloidal Silver every half hour or apply Colloidal Silver Gel
- Echinacea [1×2][6 days a week] to combat infection.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.66]
A chronic inflammatory skin condition characterized by a red nose and cheeks. The blood vessels are broken and enlarged and swollen and sometimes pimples with pus may form. Sufferers are more often women and people who blush easily, and older than 30. In the long run it can deform the nose and enlarge it.
Redness in the centre of the face, especially the nose; red bumps or pustules across the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin,; burning and gritty feeling in the eyes; conjunctivitis or pink eyes.
Possible Causes (Triggers)
Sun exposure; alcohol; pure coffee and colas; cheese; hot beverages; hot baths; spicy foods; cortisone; Disprins; stress; Vitamin B2 deficiency.
Drink 8 glasses of pure water; cook with lots of garlic, onions and turmeric; eat 150ml unsweetened yoghurt; use sun screen [15+] every day in all types of weather.
Immuno Choice [antioxidants]; Magnesium SR [stress]; Dandelion capsules [1-3][liver]; B-complex [B2]; Flaxseed capsules [1×2]; Evening Primrose caps. [1×3]
Apply colloidal silver gel or cream to the nose; rinse and drink 5ml Colloidal Silver on an empty stomach several times per day to detox the body.
[Natural Health Tips 2012 Jan J. Lategan pg.72]
Excerpts from Jan J. Lategan’s book, “Natural Health Tips”. Click here to find out where to order the book.
Make sure that you wash yourself where pimples often grow.
Cleanliness is critical if they are not to show.
Apply colloidal silver to each and every spot.
Just enough to cover each pimple you have got.
They will quickly vanish in just a few more days.
If they are persistent, your doctor’s help you need.
If you don’t consult him the “stupid things” might “breed”!